10 Reasons to buy Homeowners Insurance
- Liability coverage pays the injured person’s medical bills and damages to property.
- Insurance will also pay an attorney to help defend you in a court case.
- Homeowners insurance will pay to repair or replace your house as per the selected coverage.
- Dwelling protection will pay for damage to the main house and any other buildings, such as an attached garage
- A homeowner’s policy will also pay for damage to fences, sheds, guest houses and other structure, including an unattached garage.
- If your possession is destroyed, don’t fret; insurance will reimburse you for the value of your property including appliances, furniture, clothing and other possessions as per the choice you have selected at the time you have insurance. You can get actual cash value or replacement cost coverage.
- Protection against natural disasters such as hurricanes flood and earthquakes optional at the time of purchase additional premium required.
- If your home is destroyed, or is so damaged that you have to seek shelter elsewhere, a standard home insurance policy will pay to relocate you. So called (loss of use) coverage reimburses you for hotels, meals, and other living expenses up to 20% of the coverage declared at the inception of the insurance.
- Protection against robbery and theft
- Peace of mind is the main benefit of having homeowner’s insurance.
Mexico automobile Tourist insurance coverage that meet all of your insurance needs.
Mexico automobile Tourist car insurance policy: Daily policy coverage,6 month up to one year. Significant discounts for six month and annual polices. Coverage Territory:
The entire Republic of Mexico. Coverage’s include: Collision, Fire, Total Theft, Glass; subject to optional low fixed deductibles or 2% deductible all covered claims except 5% deductible in event of a Total Theft; Liability available up to $500,000 U.S. Combined Single Limit; Medical payments to vehicle occupants from $5,000 up to $75,000. it varies from your insurer selection. For an immediate quote for Mexico automobile tourist and car insurance coverage –
Click Here. Want to know more about insuring you vehicle when traveling to Mexico
Click Here Click here to view the latest Mexican Tourist Automobile Insurer rankings.
NEW – Homeowner’s Insurance now Available
Homeowner’s Insurance now Available Effective Immediately. AssureMex now offers full coverage for your property (Single Family Home, Townhouse, Condo) in Mexico. This is strictly available in Mexico.
- Home Insurance Comparison: Replacement cost
- Ail Risks included available
- Theft Coverage
- Personal Liability
- Natural Disaster
- Tidal wave
- Hurricanes, Wind, Flood
- Medical payments
For more Click Here
Annual Multi-Trip Medical Insurance for Individuals and Families. Designed for those that take multiple trips throughout the year outside their home country.
AssureMex offers the ease and convenience of purchasing a single annual plan at an affordable annual premium.
- Short-tern travel medical insurance
- Coverage for frequent travelers, their spouses and/or
- Children traveling for a period of 12 months
- Two plan designs — one for U.S. citizens and one for Non-U.S. citizens Maximum Limit $1,000,000 / $2,000,000 — for Patriot Maximum is $8,000,000 Individual Deduction Varies from 0 — $2,500 Annual premium
For more Click Here
For the last several months we have been talking about the growth in the Mexico Tourist auto insurance niche. September was another up month, and the carriers in the market are aggressively looking for market share. Consequently, we are seeing moves that benefit you as the agent and your customers. Below are some of the important changes you should be aware of:
1. GNP and ACE are offering $300,000 CSL in liability at the $100,000 CSL price. In short, this means that you can get higher limits for your clients at the same price. From a value stand point it puts our program in a very competitive place in terms of coverage and price.
2. MexVisit, our exclusive travel assistance coverage, has taken a 40% rate decrease, making the cost available from MexVisit on par with the cost of roadside assistance available from the carriers themselves. However, the coverage and service available from MexVisit is far beyond anything the carriers offer, making MexVisit an unbelievable value for your client.
3. GNP took a rate decrease in the Spring that they have continued to modify and perfect their rates recently. The combination of these changes has made GNP extremely competitive from a price stand point.
Better coverage, better price, better value. This year more people are headed to Mexico, so make sure you provide the best value to your customers by going to http://www.assuremex.com for all your Mexico Insurance needs.